CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Good Days

Happy Mother's Day!
I gave my mom her presents last night so all I have to do today is behave myself. ^_^

Yesterday was Brandon's graduation. I spent pretty much the whole day with his family, from getting to his house at 9 a.m. to the breakfast thing at Bellarmine (note to school: you might want to have more tables and more food next year) to taking his little brothers on a tour of campus to the ceremony at noon to his party at his house. I didn't get home until about 9 p.m. It was a good day. I am very proud of him for not only finishing his schooling in such a timely manner (unlike me) but for trying so hard and making such wonderful grades (also unlike me).

I am looking forward to another good day tomorrow, as well. It's my birthday! Brandon is taking me out to lunch, and we're going to see a movie, and probably taking stuff to Half Price Books to sell, meaning I will come home tomorrow afternoon with even more books. And then my dear pal Kelli is coming over for dinner. I'm pretty psyched.

1 comments:

Karen said...

love you, baby girl! Hope your day is sweet. (today and tomorrow. after all, remember that I started laboring on the tenth so this could have been your birthday!)