CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We need a chicken mcnugget dispenser.

A friend of mine is planning her wedding. She apparently went to try on dresses this past week. I am so jealous! To do too much planning at this point seems pretty foolish to me (I am counting on magically dropping a substantial amount of weight. Note how I said "magically"- because it's so not going to happen. *curses nonexistent metabolism*). She's getting married only three short months before me! But she has always been skinny. And she doesn't change her mind nearly as often as I do.
It would be nice if I could be finished with school and also have the money to purchase a house and go ahead and get married. Really nice. And also go to Disney World (only my favorite place in the whole entire world, the place I insist on going for my honeymoon. Seriously. I will have a Wal-Mart cake and a dress from Target before I give up my trip to Disney World with Brandon. No offense if you had/have/are having either of those).

1 comments:

Karen said...

Cool. I'll head right out to the Walmart. (rubbing hands together with glee at the thought that there might be money left over in the wedding pot for me to take a trip to disney world as well.)

good morning!