CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm the Snow Miser.

I think winter has officially arrived. Here is why I think this:

*It has been cold several days in a row.
* I am actually wearing socks around the house, at the risk of slipping and falling down (they're fuzzy and dangerous)
*Both dogs are sleeping on my bed at night, occasionally under the covers
*I'm wearing a blanket (along with regular clothes, of course).

Classes tonight were canceled, so I'm shivering in my room and waiting for dinner to be done. I don't even know what we're having. I hope it's warm.

That's all I really have to say. Wherever you are, anonymous blog readers, I hope you're not cold like I am.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Your feet will be even warmer if you put slippers over the top of those fuzzy socks!

(I hope you finally got warm.)