CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have to go to work now.

Mom recently posted a survey on her blog, and here I am stealing it from her, since I have nothing to update my blog about anyway (other than I have a mountain of schoolwork ahead of me, and I've only got a fraction of it finished).

8 TV shows I love to watch:


The Office
LOST (I miss it)
The Soup
Ghost Hunters
The Cosby Show
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Frasier
The Golden Girls



8 favorite restaurants:
Red Lobster
Macaroni Grill
McAlister's Deli
the Colorado Fondue Company
No Way Jose's
Earl of Sandwich
Outback Steakhouse
O'Charley's (wow, this list is really sad)

8 things that happened today:
I woke up
I was up until 2:30 working on a paper
I went to work


8 things I look forward to:
Black Friday Shopping
Thanksgiving
Finishing school this semester
Christmas food
Giving other people their Christmas presents
Graduating (or dropping out, I really don't care which at this point. And I'm only joking a little bit)
Getting married
Going to Disney World with Brandon


8 things on my wish list:
A house
Enough money to do some big things that are coming my way in the next fourteen months
Also money to pay off student loans
The ability to travel all over the world some day
A trip to the Indianapolis Zoo
Something yummy for dinner tonight
The tiny, shivering chihuahua puppy at the pet store
A happy, stress-free Christmas for everyone that I have to deal with on a daily basis. Ha.

1 comments:

Karen said...

No more puppies. For the moment.

These lists are harder than they look, aren't they? You need to get Kelli to do one.